Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Molly Mutt - Show us your Stuff Sack Entry

Another entry for our Show us your Stuff Sack Contest:
 
Here’s my entry in your Molly Mutt contest:
 
Iggy, my 4-year-old Australian Shepherd, has severe separation anxiety that started when he was 6 months old. When I learned about the Molly Mutt beds, not only were they some of the most beautiful dog beds that would fit with my home’s decor; not only are they an innovative green solution with the owners providing their own stuffing; Molly Mutt beds are also a great option for my dog and his separation anxiety, since the bed would smell like me.
 
I fill my Molly Mutt stuff sack with worn out clothing, old bedding or towels that I have used. Since Iggy is a tracking dog in training, I know that his smell is very powerful, and that my smell hopefully provides him with comfort for the times I have to leave him alone. Also, being an SA dog, Iggy has done his fair share of destruction. Many of the items I use to stuff his bed were damaged by my anxious chewer:)
 
Iggy has a three Mutt Mutt duvets which I switch out when one is in the wash.
 
Here is a duvet and a duvet cover of my own that I lost to my little chewer, which now make for great stuffing:
 And here is the little chewer enjoying his Molly Mutt bed:
 

Both Iggy and I couldn’t be more pleased with out Molly Mutt beds and hope we can add some more duvets to our collection.
 
Thanks
Shannon Horlor

No comments: