Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pawsitive Match Rescue

Tank Needs Your Help
Hi there, my name is Tank! I am a 1 year old Lab/Sharpei cross, and I am a bundle of energy. Unfortunately, I can’t quite run and play as much as a normal 1 year old, you see, my hips hurt a lot and I recently found out that I already need a hip replacement! As much as I would love to go for walks and run about, it is just too painful. The vets told me that in order to walk normally and pain free, my hip replacement is necessary. You know, I am brave enough for the surgery, but I need help raising the money, I will even forgo some treats for a while to know what its like to have the freedom to run. My surgery is expected to cost about $5,000, so please ask all your friends to help.

Plus, you see these little booties on my feet – I plan to wear these babies out as soon as I get the chance! Please help me get that chance.

Please, if you can donate even $1.00, you can help make a difference in my life - and I can't tell you how much it would be appreciated!

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN HELP

No comments: