Wednesday, January 14, 2009

DogOscopes In the News

Pampered Puppy - January 2009
Astrological Dog ID tag from Dogoscopes
Dog Charms and ID Tags Review - A MerryvaluationAstrology is one of those things I dabbled with here and again during my lifetime. Not to the point where I could build you a chart with your houses or anything, but sometimes I read my horoscope, sometimes I read about other zodiac signs... enough so that I could probably tell you, when pressed, which signs are Fire and which are Air and which are Earth. Sometimes it seemed bang-on accurate, other times it seemed as vague as anything else. ... READ FULL REVIEW

***PRODUCT BUZZ***Now you can order your own very cleaver DogOscopes pet charms from the Pawhaus Pet Boutique. Get each one engraved for a brilliant way to personalize your pooch's collar and also provide ID info in the event they go a'wandering***

No comments: