Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Working Hard

I haven't posted in this blog with my own two dogs or really personal opinions on here... but I think it may be time to get started :)

The girls have been helping me get some things done these past weeks - and I gotta say, they really throw themselves in their work! They can't seem to let it go at the end of the day

MeiMei: come on Miko - we have to look over all of these collars to make sure that momma didn't mess them upMiko: If I look at another collar... I'm gunna lose it!Miko: This one does suit me though, doesn't it?MeiMei: I'm just going to rest here for a moment...MeiMei: zzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz
Check out our new collars getting added to the site over the next couple weeks - and always expanding! The girls are helping me pick out the best styles to add to our collection! We will have a collar give-away this week too!! Details to come...

No comments: