Wednesday, August 27, 2008

DogPause

Recently we got some great feedback from our friends in regards to a new product we are carrying - the DogPause Food Bowl

Here is what they had to say:

Idi used the bowl today. worked pretty good! def slowed her down. i only used 2 compartments since she eats half a cup at a time. she barked at the end of the meal cos there was 1 kibble she just couldn't get to so i had to help! must be her smooshface! will def use it! THANKS AGAIN!

Thanks Guys!!!

And also Jess and Clover:

I tried the bowl with Clover, and I think it's a little too big. I tried to attach a video of her trying to eat out of it, but it won't attach for me. At first I thought the bowl was working, cause she was pausing after each bite, and walking around the bowl. But it's a bit too deep - she was hitting her eyes on the piece in the middle when she tried to get a piece of kibble. I feel really bad that I couldn't help to give a good review.




Thanks Guys!!

No worries about a "bad review" because it's important - especially with Pugs being of all different sizes and faces, to know what may work and what may not. I appreciate everyone's imput!

If you are looking for a bowl like the DogPause - feel free to go over to the Pawhaus Pet Boutique and check out the DogPause bowls for your pug (or non-pug :)
Click on the link to the side and receive 10% off your purchase!

No comments: